Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome to my blog of Hair and Make-up



Hello to all of you fascinating gals and pals.
Get ready for blog talk on hair and make-up.

Id like to first introduce myself.

My name  is Daphne.
I am 20 years young and married.
I currently reside in Tampa Bay, Florida.

I'm a very spontaneous person with a strong drive.
I make sure things get done fast and legit.
There are days where all I want  do it bum out and relax.
But overall I am a very motivated person.

I started Beauty School when I was sixteen years old.
It was an exciting part of my life.
I learned many things that I didn't know before.
I always thought Cosmetology was so easy!
But no, there is a lot of technical things you need to learn.
Deep inside what you learn and create is all up to you.
And that's what makes you the best!







Created by:

0 comments: