Friday, April 3, 2009

Skin Whitening Products

In Japan, geisha were (and still are) known for their painted white skin, which represents beauty, grace, and high social status. However, the skin-whitening products are not used in such a wide scale in Japan today. Geisha paint their skin white in geisha-based ceremonies to celebrate their culture and background.



Is this why I'm in a craze of whitening my skin?

Well I'm not really sure why, but Ive always wanted my skin to stay light.
But I'm the girl that tans so quickly!
I'm serious, I get a tan on my drive to work. 

Many people love my tanned skin, I guess it makes me look healthy.
But hey don't we all want what we don't have?
The curly haired  wants the straight haired.
The straight
 haired wants the curly haired.
The tanned skin wants the light skin.
The light skin wants the tanned skin.
The list can go on forever!





















But hey its okay that's why we got beauty products!

The line Id like to introduce is Clinique Derma White.
This item is only sold in Asia.
But Ive got some sent to me in the US.

I like this line because I trust Clinique. :)

0 comments: