Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pravana ChromaSilk VIVIDS

ChromaSilk VIVIDS are available in 9 exciting, crazy tones; Silver, Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Magenta, Violet, Green and Blue.
OMG!
I absolutely love this stuff!
I first tried out this hair dye today, I cant believe that Ive never heard of it before because it is awesome! I love it! Yes, I said that twice. But I cant help it. 
I was told that it doesn't wash out like a lot of other brands that fade after every wash.
The sales person warned me that, once its on its on!
But that's fine with me! Fade resistant is the way to go!


Here is how it came out. I used the Pink Rose. Its really cute! I cant wait to try all the other colors. ;)  

Its also super easy to use... All you have to do is apply it on dry lightened hair. No mixing required!
I love this stuff!

0 comments: